4 Easy steps to Get your visa
Documents for UK visa application
Visa Documents for UK Tourist Visa:
- Original passport with 06 Months validity from the date of travel. + Old Passports if any.
- Covering letter mentioning your travel details and stay details while in the UK.
- Original Bank statement for last 6 months updated with healthy and sufficient balance.
- Income tax / Form 16 for the last 3 years.
- Salary Slips for last 6 months - if employed.
- Original Leave letter from employer/school/college.
- Retirement Letter if retired
- School / College ID proof - if student.
- Retirement proof eg. pension passbook/slips if retired.
- Other financial papers NSC, PPF, Bonds, FD, share property papers, etc.
Documents if Invited by Friends/Family:
- Passport & Visa copies.
- Invitation letter.
- Bank statements for last 3 months updated. - if sponsoring.
- Salary slips for last 3 months.- if sponsoring.
- Rent Agreement.
Citizens from other countries who wish to go to the united kingdom for study, work, business, tourism or to unite a loved one or family/friend can apply for the united kingdom Visa online. Counting on the type of visa, the applicant will be required to fill during a specific sort of visa form, pay the visa fee online, print a replica of the finished form, and book the appointment for submitting the documents and biometric details. The online facility allows the applicant to save lots of time and continue to the next stage.