4 Easy steps to Get your visa
Documents for China visa application
CHINA VISA (only for business)
Documents checklist :
1. Meeting Passport: Original passport with 6months validity from the day of arrival in China.
2. Photo: 2 colour photographs with white background, size 33mm,48mm, face size 80%.
3. Details of Meeting :
- Invitation letter from China
Bellow details should be mentioned on Company Letter Head.
- Details of Traveller ( Name, DOB, Passport Number, Date of Issue & Expiry. Travel Dates).
- Authorized Signatory Person Name, Designation, Company Seal, and Sign (view should be cleared).
4. Id proof of Authorized Signatory.
5. Trade license of Chinese Company.
6. Two blank letterheads (Indian Company).
CHINA VISA (only for tourists)
1. Passport: Original passport with 6months validity from the day of arrival in China.
2. Photo: 2 colors photographs with white background, size 3.3mm, 4.8mm, face size 80%.
3. Bank statement: 6month bank statement, closing balance above 1.20000. Mention with IFSC CODE.
4. Hotel: If available.
5. Ticket: If available.
SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS AS PER YOUR OCCUPATION :
1. Self Employed:
- Business Registration License / Partnership deed / MOA .
- Company’s IT returns file for last 3 years.
- Company’s updated banking statement of last 6 months;
- Original Leave sanctioned certificate with company seal and signature;
- Last 3 months salary slip.
- Proof of retirement like a statement, pension book, etc.
- Institute / School / College / ID Card;
- Bonafide certificate.
5. Visiting friend or relative:
- Invitation letter;
- Inviter’s ID proof like Passport or Resident Permit;
- Address proof, utility bill, electricity bill, etc.
6. Business Visa:
- Covering letter from Indian company on company letterhead.
- Invitation letter from host Company stating the purpose of the trip, business details, etc;
7. Minor Requirements
- Birth Certificate.
- ID proof of parents like passport or PAN card.
- No Objection Certificate from the parents / non-accompanying parent on Rs 100/- stamp paper;
- Sponsorship letter.
- Sponsor’s national ID proof like Passport, PAN Card, or Resident permit;
- Income tax returns of last 3 years.
- Updated bank statement of last 6 months;