4 Easy steps to Get your visa
Documents for China visa application
CHINA VISA (only for business)
Documents checklist :
1. Passport: Original passport with 6 months validity from the day of arrival in China.
2. Photo: 2 colour photographs with white background, size 33mm x 48mm, face size 80%.
3. Details of Meeting :
- Invitation letter from China
Bellow details should be mentioned on Company Letter Head.
- Details of Traveller ( Name, DOB, Passport Number, Date of Issue & Expiry. Travel Dates).
- Authorized Signatory Person Name, Designation, Company Seal, and Sign (view should be cleared).
- Travel date .
4. Id proof of Authorized Signatory.
5. Trade license of Chinese Company.
6. Two blank letterheads (Indian Company).
CHINA VISA (only for tourists)
1. Passport: Original passport with 6months validity from the day of arrival in China.
2. Photo: 2 colors photographs with white background, size 3.3mm, 4.8mm, face size 80%.
3. Bank statement: 6 months bank statement, closing balance above 1,50000. Mention with IFSC CODE.
4. Hotel: If available.
5. Ticket: If available. 6. Occupation proof .
SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS AS PER YOUR OCCUPATION :
1. Self Employed:
- Business Registration License / Partnership deed / MOA .
- Company’s IT returns file for last 3 years.
- Company’s updated banking statement of last 6 months;
- Original Leave sanctioned certificate with company seal and signature;
- Last 3 months salary slip.
- Proof of retirement like a statement, pension book, etc.
- Institute / School / College / ID Card;
- Bonafide certificate.
5. Visiting friend or relative:
- Invitation letter;
- Inviter’s ID proof like Passport or Resident Permit;
- Address proof, utility bill, electricity bill, etc.
6. Business Visa:
- Covering letter from Indian company on company letterhead.
- Invitation letter from host Company stating the purpose of the trip, business details, etc;
7. Minor Requirements
- Birth Certificate.
- ID proof of parents like passport or PAN card.
- No Objection Certificate from the parents / non-accompanying parent on Rs 100/- stamp paper;
- Sponsorship letter.
- Sponsor’s national ID proof like Passport, PAN Card, or Resident permit;
- Income tax returns of last 3 years.
- Updated bank statement of last 6 months;